General terms and conditions of sale
The sale of products manufactured by Pianeta Grill S.r.l. with registered office in Romano d’Ezzelino (VI) takes place in the following ways:
- Orders can be submitted by e-mail(email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) and will be confirmed within 5 days by sending countersigned for acceptance the order confirmation.
- The order shall be deemed to have been accepted by Pianeta Grill S.r.l. only upon receipt of the written and complete copy as described in item #1. The company reserves the right not to accept incomplete and unsigned orders from the customer.
- The transmission of the order, even if verbal and not signed by the Buyer, and the acceptance of the goods constitute complete and tacit acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
- All orders, even if concluded with Agents or representatives of Pianeta Grill S.r.l., cannot be considered final until after regular dispatch of our. Order confirmation or ours. Acceptance.
- Pianeta Grill S.r.l also distributes its products through retailers located in various areas of Italy, in which case the relationship will be Customer-Retailer and will be governed according to the provisions of the law in force, therefore the conditions stated in points 1 to 1 will not be valid since the negotiation and payment of the goods takes place directly with the retailer and not remotely.
- All prices are in Euros and are exclusive of VAT.
- Unless otherwise agreed, prices are for products packaged as shown in the catalogs and price lists, it being understood that any other expenses or charges shall be borne by the Buyer. In any case, the agreed price will be as stated in the order confirmation or proposal.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Measurements and technical data in this document are indicative.
- Payment must be made to our. Domicile, Pianeta Grill S.r.l Via Albere n.3/E – 36060 Romano D’Ezzelino (VI) in the terms and manner agreed upon and indicated in the order confirmation or proposal expressly agreed upon by the parties.
- Payment for products can be made in advance by bank transfer, or by cash on delivery to the courier upon delivery of the goods, by prior arrangement.
- Any bank fees or charges due in connection with the payment shall be borne by the Buyer.
- Ownership of the goods sold remains reserved to Pianeta Grill S.r.l until the agreed price is paid in full.
- In the event of late payment, without prejudice to the other rights provided by the Civil Code in favor of the seller, it shall be the right of Pianeta Grill S.r.l. to request in writing the payment of default interest, starting from the time when the payment should have been made.
- Goods sold with deferred payment are understood to be transferred (Art. 1523 et seq. of the Civil Code) under condition precedent with retention of title until full payment is made. Irregularities and/or missing payments, even partial payments, authorize Pianeta Grill S.r.l. to suspend and/or cancel orders in progress, as well as vary the terms and manner of subsequent orders.
- DELIVERIES AND TRANSPORTATION:
- Goods are returned ex works. Unless otherwise determined, merchandise travels at Buyer’s risk with transportation performed carriage paid, freight charges for which will be charged on the invoice.
- For orders less than € 1,500.00 there will be a transport surcharge of € 30.00, if the order exceeds € 1,500.00, the transport will be paid by Planet Grill.
- The delivery terms stated in the order are for reference only and are not binding. In the event of delay and inability to deliver by Pianeta Grill S.r.l. within the required time, due to unforeseen circumstances or force majeure, can in no case constitute grounds for modification and cancellation of the order or grounds for compensation for damages.
- The purchaser is expressly required to check the goods upon receipt and to note in writing in the D.D.T. of transport any discrepancies or damage caused by transportation, indicating at the time of delivery “reserve check damaged packages,” so as to activate any transport insurance.
- Any complaint regarding the quality or quantity of the goods shipped must be notified by registered AR mail no later than 8 days after receipt of the same. After this time, no claims whatsoever will be allowed, and it is understood that any claims or disputes do not entitle the Buyer to suspend or otherwise delay payments for the disputed products, let alone, for other supplies: invoices shall be deemed accepted in full.
- Our liability for manufacturing defects or faults is limited to the value of the product only with the exclusion of transportation costs and any other damages.
- Goods sent as replacements for defective products travel at the expense of the Buyer.
- No claims are accepted for goods resold or transferred to third parties being the responsibility of the Buyer to make every verification before further transfer of the product.
- Returns of merchandise may be made only after written authorization from Pianeta Grill S.r.l. and will be governed in the terms and manner stated therein. We do not accept returns of non-defective merchandise.
- Goods that have undergone manipulation or alteration by the Buyer cannot be the subject of the claim.
- INSTALLATION AND ASSEMBLY: Pianeta Grill S.r.l. will answer for successful installations only when performed directly with its own specialized personnel. Pianeta Grill S.r.l. will be exonerated from any liability with regard to any direct or indirect damages, caused by the work performed by third parties.
- Pianeta Grill S.r.l. reserves the right to eliminate or modify product lines and characteristics at any time in order to continuously improve quality and in accordance with ongoing technological developments, without being required to give prior notice.
- The customer is responsible for the selection of the products ordered and for ensuring that the specifications given by Pianeta Grill S.r.l. meet and conform to their needs.
- Pianeta Grill S.r.l. makes no warranty about the compatibility of the products with others or equipment used by the customer.
- The photos reproduced in the official catalog and website are as faithful as possible to the originals, consistent with the best printing and reproduction techniques.
- It is strictly forbidden to reproduce the images in the catalog and price list, even partially, without prior permission from the company. The drawings, dimensions, and colors of the products depicted in the current catalog and price list are for illustrative purposes only.
- All products are manufactured in the Pianeta Grill S.r.l. plant in Romano d’Ezzelino (Vicenza) and undergo the strictest production and quality controls.
- Pianeta Grill S.r.l. products are manufactured in accordance with EC Directive 2009/142/EC and IMQ certified.
- The warranty responds on the undamaged product with damage not due to the misuse of the products but due to possible deterioration or excessive wear and tear not caused by the customer; this will be determined by an appraisal carried out by one of ours. technical attendant. Warranty replacement will only take place in any case if the customer makes a written request for action (in the case of damage caused by transportation), which must take place no later than 8 days from the date of delivery.
- The warranty of the product sold takes effect upon receipt of the product itself, but only and exclusively if the product itself is paid for in the manner agreed upon between Pianeta Grill S.r.l. and the customer.
- Any defects or non-conformities or shortcomings must in any case be reported within 8 days of receipt of the goods themselves, after which time no claims or requests for discount/warranty/replacement will be considered.
- Products replaced or repaired under warranty will be subject to the same warranty for a period of six months from the date of repair or replacement.
- Transportation costs for sending the defective products under warranty from the Buyer to Pianeta Grill S.r.l. and for returning the repaired/replaced products to the Buyer will be borne by the Buyer.
- WARRANTY SPECIFICATIONS:
- The Fry tops/planks are guaranteed 5 years from the date of delivery, reference D.D.T. and invoice will be authentic, and in good used condition as evidenced in the manuals.
- Taps, ignition and burners are guaranteed for 24 months.
- Barbecue trolleys have a warranty period for 25 years from the date of delivery, the DDT and invoice reference will be authentic, and in good used condition as evidenced in the manuals.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA – LAW 196/2003:
The customer acknowledges that he/she has been informed that his/her personal data are stored in the computer archive of Pianeta Grill S.r.l. and that their use will be limited to the company, entities and companies related to it solely for the purpose of sending administrative, commercial and promotional material arising from the activity of Pianeta Grill S.r.l. It also acknowledges that it is aware of the possibility of viewing, deleting and rectifying personal data or opposing the use of such data if processed in violation of the law. Authorizes Pianeta Grill S.r.l., entities or external companies related to it to send business proposals by mail, e-mail, pursuant to art. 13 of Law 196/2003.
- EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION:
The Court of Vicenza (Italy) shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from this contract.
Planet Grill S.r.l.
Via Albere no. 3/E 36060 Romano D’Ezzelino (VI)