- Clean the cuttlefish well and try to keep them as whole as possible (they will act as a basket and be filled later)
- According to the number of cuttlefish and take some cherry tomatoes, divide them in half and empty them from the inside, afterwards make them into squares.
- Season tomatoes with oil salt oregano basil little sugar and a pinch of breadcrumbs
- Take the cuttlefish and fill them with the seasoned cherry tomatoes to the brim
- Finish with a pinch of breadcrumbs and a drizzle of olive oil
- Place on grill/plate for three minutes per side at moderate temperature
Recipe by Chef Sebastiano Bollani of Hostaria Bacanera (Venice)