- Whole rib loin
- Spice mixture
- Prepare the spices in a jar
- Sweet paprika 2 tablespoons
- Mustard powder 1 tablespoon
- Garlic powder 1 tablespoon
- Chili pepper 1/2 tsp according to taste if you want more or less spicy
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper1 tablespoon
- Cumin 1 tablespoon
- Fine salt 3 tablespoons
- Mix it all together then spread on the loin and massage the meat
- Let rest a minimum of a couple of hours in the refrigerator (best overnight) by wrapping with plastic food wrap.
- Preheat the barbecue to 115° remove the foil from the loin and place in the barbecue in indirect cooking mode
- Close the lid and bake for 3 hours at 115°.
- 5 minutes before serving brush with barbecue sauce and serve.