-Meat: Rib, sausage, chicken, coppa
If you want to use all 3 rods have the meat cut at most 7 cm long (otherwise it will touch when turning)
-Composed of extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, sage leaf a glass of prosecco or beer.
- Thread the ribs, a sage leaf, the chicken, a sage leaf, the coppa, a sage leaf, the sausage, a sage leaf, onto the rod, repeat the operation until we have filled the rod.
- A maximum of 3 auctions can be done at the same time.
- Thread the rods into the appropriate frame and insert it into the rotisserie, turn on the infrared burner close the lid and bring to a temperature of 80° for a minimum of 4 hours (put aluminum trays or a drip pan to collect excess fat)
- brush every 20 minutes or so
- with three rods replace the first and last one every 20 to 30 minutes with the help of a kitchen glove
- After at least 4 hours making sure the meat has reached color and crispness remove and serve on the table still warm, the meat will be crispy but at the same time soft and tasty