- Clean the pumpkin and cube it into 2/3 cm cubes, put it in a pan with garlic oil salt pepper a branch of rosemary and sage
- Bake at 180 for 10-12 m
- Blend the pumpkin cubes.
- Strain the cream and correct the density to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Clean the scallops, brush them with oil and honey place them on the grill or griddle for a few seconds on each side
- For the guanciale, slice it and cook it on both sides until crispy cool it and beat it with a knife
- Assemble the scallops with the guanciale and add a drizzle of oil and serve
Recipe by Chef Sebastiano Bollani of Hostaria Bacanera – Venice